Permanently Repair Structural Foundation Damage With Perma-Seal
Burr Ridge, Ill., May 3, 2021 — Perma-Seal, the most trusted basement waterproofing and foundation repair experts serving the greater Chicagoland and Northwest Indiana areas, has expanded its structural division to meet the increasing needs of homeowners. Trained and experienced structural repair experts inspect and identify the source of structural foundation damage and provide permanent solutions.
“We are thrilled to expand our structural division and meet the needs of the homeowners we serve. With the harsh winter months behind us, now is the perfect time for homeowners to address structural needs. What looks like a small issue can quickly become a major problem that can lead to impairing your home’s structural integrity, decreasing the value of your home, and causing safety issues within,” said Roy Spender, founder and president of Perma-Seal. “Our structural foundation services go beyond residential. Our team of trained professionals are equipped to provide solutions for commercial, warehouses, and new construction as well.”
Signs and symptoms of foundation problems include:
- Cracked brickwork or caulking
- Offset, or uneven cracks in foundation walls
- Floors are uneven or slanting
- Gaps under baseboards
- Cracking walls or ceilings
- Doors or windows that do not open or close properly
- Chimney pulling away from the house
- Sunken concrete next to the foundation
- Basement walls lean or bow
- Basement floor is cracked or uneven
There are several reasons that can cause these problems, and based upon the type of movement and other foundation symptoms, a trained Perma-Seal consultant will recommend a permanent solution that is appropriate for the home.
Why choose Perma-Seal?
- Our Certified Structural Consultants undergo continuous training and certification
- Successfully repaired thousands of foundations
- Time-tested repair methods
- Most repairs are complete in just a few days
- Most competitive, no-haggle pricing
- Best transferable warranties in the industry
- No-obligation, absolutely FREE inspection
To learn more about Perma-Seal’s structural foundation repair solutions, visit PermaSeal.net or call 800-421-SEAL to schedule your free inspection.