Preventive Maintenance Service
You know that regular maintenance on your car and furnace can prevent major problems in the future. Well the same is true for your home!
Perma-Seal offers a Preventive Maintenance Service that will help keep your basement or crawl space dry all year round. Our trained technicians will perform an in-depth, 15 Point Inspection of your lower living space and find anything that could become problematic in the future.
So whether you’re new to your home, never had your basement inspected or you can’t remember how old your sump pump actually is, schedule your Preventive Maintenance Service today and we can continue to keep your dry basement, well…dry. Not to mention, we can save you a lot of headaches and costly repairs in the future.
15 Point Maintenance Checklist
- Clean and water-test storm sump
- Inspect window wells and well drains
- Clean storm water sump pit
- Inspect exterior concrete
- Flush and water-test discharge line and fittings
- Inspect basement windows
- Check battery and operation of back-up pump
- Visual inspection of water heater
- Replace battery on High Water Alarm
- Check relative humidity to help prevent mold and reduce odors
- Test ejector pump
- Inspect damp/unfinished crawl space
- Examine foundation walls for seepage or structural damage
- Check yard drainage and downspout extensions
- Provide written report of findings and recommendations
If you would like to set up an appointment for us to perform our preventive maintenance, don’t hesitate to contact us today. We look forward to working with you.