Perma-Seal News and Information
Finding the Best Basement Waterproofing Company in Chicago or Northwest Indiana
If you're experiencing any kind of water seepage, dampness or active leaks in your basement or crawl space, it's time to start searching for local crawl space or basement waterproofing contractors in your area. Even if you're very handy around the house or a big time fan of DIY, most basement waterproofing issues are almost always better left to the professionals. The kinds of repairs, patches and paints that you can purchase at your local hardware store are not permanent and eventually these will fail, once again causing water damage and costly repairs to your home.
The first thing you'll find when you start searching around online is that there are a ton of companies in the Chicagoland area that repair basement or crawl space leaks. Here are a few things to consider when searching for the best company to hire for your basement needs.
- How long has the company been in business?
- How many satisfied customers do they have?
- What is its reputation within the industry, including its grade with reputable websites like the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List?
- What are the warranties they offer? Does it contain extra charges or limitations? How long are the warranties and are they transferable to all future owners?
- Will the company be around long enough to back the warranty?
- What are the office hours? How easy is it for you to reach the office if you need help?
- Does the business have the proper licensing and discuss the need for permits with you?
We always recommend getting estimates with a few different companies in your area, however, if you're looking for a company that can offer you the most permanent methods of repairing your basement and you want to build a lifelong relationship with, then you've come to the right place. Perma-Seal has been working in the industry for over 35 years and, thanks to our loyal customers, has grown to become Chicagoland's most trusted waterproofing and foundation repair company. The members of our Perma-Seal Tribe are here to help educate you about what’s happening in your home and then provide a permanent solution for the problem so that you can have the peace of mind that you are seeking.
Many of our tribal members have been a part of the Perma-Seal family for over 5 years; several have been with us for over 20 years. All are full-time, uniformed professionals that are trained weekly in providing you with a superior customer experience and the greatest value. Part of the greatest value we offer our clients is having the best warranties in the industry. Many of are services come with a lifetime warranty and are fully transferable to any future owners of the home. And lastly, our competitive no-haggle pricing assures that you're getting a fair price without the stress of playing the negotiating game, unlike many other local waterproofing companies.
Perma-Seal can help you with any of these basement issues:
- A wet, damp basement or crawl space
- The most reliable primary and battery backup sump pumps in the industry
- Leaking foundation wall or floor cracks
- Preventing basement mold
- Standing water in your window wells
- Leaky or drafty basement windows
- Sewer backup through floor drains and other plumbing fixtures from overloaded or clogged main sewer lines
Regardless of how water is finding its way into your home, our Certified Foundation Consultant we will be able to pinpoint the cause of the problem and get it taken care of permanently. The longer you put off getting the moisture problem taken care of, the worse it's going to get and it could even cost more to get fixed!
So take the first step in getting the best value for your home today. Fill our the form online or call us at 1-800-421-SEAL to schedule your FREE inspection. We look forward to talking with you soon!