Perma-Seal News and Information
The Benefits of Crawl Space Encapsulation with Lou Manfredini
If you live over a dirt crawl space, odors, gases and every critter that crawls the earth have a free pass into your home. So what should you do to improve your dirty, damp and musty crawl space? In the videos Lou mentions the many benefits of encapsulating your crawl space.
- Better air quality throughout your entire home
- A clean, dry and usable storage space
- Can help with more efficient heating and cooling of your home
- A barrier to insects, gases, odors and excess moisture
- Will help protect the structure of the house by reducing wood rot and decay
- Increased resale value of your home
Our unique Crawl Space Encapsulation System features:
- CleanSpace wall liner—a durable, puncture resistant, bright white liner
- A drainage system with a pump and backup system
- Added insulation to your floor, walls and ceiling
- External venting of odors and gases from underneath the liner Seal rim joists and other air leaks with open-cell foam technology
- A SaniDry dehumidifcation system that will keep moisture under 50%
Don’t forget Perma-Seal is offering 10% off Crawl Space Encapsulation during the month of July. Offer Expires July 31, 2011, some restrictions apply. Contact us today at 800-421-SEAL or visit our contact page.