Scheduling and Permitting Coordinator
What Will You Do?
- Coordinate the requests for Village permits and licensing, maintaining Village specifications as required.
- Will provide exceptional customer service skills to both internal and external clients.
- Keeps customer records and files current and updated, as well as, sends customers information about the company and/or services performed as per company policies.
- Will happily assist clients, taking inbound call center calls as needed.
- Performs administrative functions as directed by manager.
Skills & Requirements?
- Friendly and professional telephone demeanor and desire to help others.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice.
- Experience in call center environment welcomed but not required.
- Superior organizational skills and a positive attitude to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment both independently and under supervision.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work some evenings and every other Saturday.