Looking to make the world a better place? Do you thrive in a friendly and fast paced environment? What are you waiting for to join our Tribe?!
We are looking for a RECRUITER with full-cycle recruiting experience - from talent sourcing to interviewing and hiring great employees!
- Manage the full-cycle of recruitment process ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Learn the ins and outs of each department understanding the attributes of what success looks like for that department
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers on a regular basis to understand hiring needs and set appropriate expectations
- Source and attract top level talent using various sources such as social media, job boards and employee referrals
- Partner with our marketing team and contribute content and creative ideas to promote Perma-Seal jobs through marketing materials, website, social media, and advertising channels
- Review candidates applications and assess relevant experience, knowledge, skills and aptitudes as they pertain to role applied to
- Screen/refer candidates, conduct phone screens and coordinate in-person interviews.
- Fill open positions timely and update tracking information weekly
- Plan and attend open house events, career fairs, information sessions, on-site interviews, and networking events to attract talent
- Identify and build strong candidate pipeline from job boards, colleges and strategic recruiting events
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 2-5 years relevant recruiting experience
- High level of communication – both verbal and written is critical
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone screen, reference check, assessments)
- Social media recruiting a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Comfort developing relationships in person and over the phone
- Highly competitive and friendly nature; a natural salesperson!
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and flexible
- Proactive approach and the ability to act with urgency and efficiently
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage situations in a professional and tactful manner
- Proactive and persistent in approach with internal and external customers
- Work well independently and in a team environment
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan with Company matching
- Fast growing company with opportunity for advancement
- Excellent team environment
- Honest, Ethical and Purpose driven Company
- Plus...Making the world a better place for our clients, applicants and for you!