What Will You Do?
- Will act with precision as it relates to the set up, installation, cleanup and maintenance of the equipment.
- Will exercise precision when measuring concrete and administering product to said areas.
- Will interact with clients, explaining services and providing quotes as requested.
- Exhibits efficiency, consistency, completing projects in a timely, cost effective manner and remaining compliant to both OSHA and Perma-Seal safety protocol.
Skills & Requirements?
- Experience having led a small crew on a job site.
- Experience in concrete is a bonus; mechanical aptitude is essential!
- Construction experience strongly preferred, mechanic aptitude a must.
- A team player with the ability to work both independently and under supervision.
- Driver’s license with insurability as mandated by insurance carrier. (Non CDL Class C license required in the State of Illinois. Chauffeur’s license in the State of Indiana)