Why Work for this Company?
What will you do?
- Assist as directed by the Fleet Manager in the maintenance, repairs, and management of numerous vehicles and other equipment.
- Assist with the coordination of vehicles for repairs and maintenance.
- Handle detailed maintenance records and task list related to the compliance of vehicle maintenance, registration, stickers and insurance paperwork. (Vehicles are to remain compliant at all times.)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow direction.
Skills & Requirements
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience diagnosing problems and maintaining vehicles.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills for communicating with team members and keeping detailed records of all repair and maintenance procedures.
- Reliable transportation promoting punctual, dependable work attendance.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work both independently and under supervision.
- Driver’s license with requirements as mandated by insurance carrier.