Looking to make the world a better place? Do you enjoy being hands on? Excited about learning a new trade? We are looking for the right people to add to our team!
What do we do?
We provide services in structural repair, foundation, waterproofing and so much more! We work six days a week with our shift starting at 6:30 AM each day with the exception of Friday when we start at 6:00 AM.
What's in It For You?
- Excellent team, honest, ethical and purpose driven company
- Growth potential
- Initial and ongoing training
- Excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan
- Regular overtime opportunity
- Paid time off
- PLUS… MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR OUR CLIENTS AND FOR YOU!
What will you do?
- Work side by side with our crews servicing customer’s home.
- Assist in loading/unloading equipment/material from truck.
- Drive company vehicle to and from customer’s location.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Reliability and punctuality are essential.
- No restrictions as it relates to lifting, loading and unloading.
- Ambition to learn new things and work hard.
- Previous experience in labor role is preferred.
- Able to pass a background and drug screen.