Looking to make the world a better place? Do you enjoy being hands on? We are looking for the right people to add to our installation team!
What's in It For You?
- Excellent team and honest, ethical and purpose driven company
- Growth potential
- Initial and ongoing training
- Regular overtime opportunity
- Great benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401K plan
- Paid time off
- PLUS… MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR OUR CLIENTS AND FOR YOU!
What will you do?
- Drive company truck to and from job as needed and travel to potential customers’ home to meet with them for a pre-scheduled appointment.
- Consult with customers, discuss findings and provide a job proposal in an attempt to bring sales of solutions to a close.
- Enter job proposals into company CRM in a timely manner and maintain up-to-date client information.
- Participate in loading and unloading trucks for daily installations.
- Provide follow up visits to customers’ home as necessary.
- Will explain financing options to clients and collect payments and deposits.
- Attend weekly meeting and additional training on site as required.
Skills & Requirements
- Skill in rapport building, explaining features and benefits of solutions, and closing the sale.
- Knowledge of construction or foundation systems is helpful.
- Ability to learn, understand, accept and put into practice the 10 Steps methodology of Sales.
- Unrestricted lifting ability.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a position involving comparable labor is preferred.
- Team player with the ability to work both independently and under supervision.
- At least one year experience as a service technician.
- Driver’s license with insurability as mandated by insurance carrier.