What Will You Do?
- As directed/trained, will maintain electronic record keeping and will communicate said information interdepartmentally in a concise, professional manner.
- Will utilize Excel and company CRM extensively, completing paperwork and/or submitting electronic records timely and accurately.
- Exhibit efficiency, consistency and attention to detail.
- Possesses a strong desire to contribute while working to accomplish related results as directed.
- Assists the Installation Manager and Director with various tasks and assignments.
Skills & Requirements?
- Excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills.
- Reliable transportation promoting punctual, dependable work and meeting attendance.
- Driver’s license with insurability as mandated by insurance carrier.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Previous experience in a position involving supervisory and/or administrative support in a construction environment is a plus but not required.
- Must be a team player with the ability to work both independently and under supervision.
- Knowledge of inventory and procurement practices helpful.
- All job offers are considered conditional until candidate has undergone a physical, background check and drug screen.