Customer Service Supervisor
Looking to make the world a better place? Do you enjoy a friendly and fast paced environment? We are looking for the right people to add to our customer service team!
What's in It For You?
- An opportunity to make the world a better place while we work hard seriously, do what we say we will do, strive to be better, are compassionate, are creative, optimistic and have fun.
- A supportive, caring and competitive environment with a Tribe of people sharing the same vision and values.
- Weekly training for best practices, skill development and company culture.
- Competitive benefit package including medical, dental & vision 401K, paid time off, paid birthday and holidays.
- Competitive hourly wage with a defined career path.
What will you do?
- Providing remarkable customer experiences by serving as the first contact to potential and existing customers.
- Ensuring that our customer care members are adequately trained to perform assigned duties and recommending additional training when needed to enhance their development.
- Providing performance and productivity input, and taking appropriate steps to recommend and/or affect changes when needed to enhance individual and department performance.
- Monitoring and coaching Customer Care members.
- Conduct monthly call monitoring for Customer Care employees.
- Handling inbound calls for free consultations, making outbound calls to confirm appointments and scheduling appointments for existing customers.
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to juggle tasks and adapt to changing priorities during weather events.
- Strong technology skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills both in person and on the phone.
- Positive attitude and strong desire to provide a remarkable customer experience.
- Flexibility with hours.