Customer Service Representative
Looking to make the world a better place? Do you enjoy a friendly and fast paced environment? We are looking for the right people to add to our customer service team!
What's in It For You?
- Initial and ongoing training
- Excellent team and honest, ethical and purpose driven company
- Growth potential
- Great benefits package that includes medical, vision, dental, life insurance and 401K plan
- Paid time off
- PLUS… MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR OUR CLIENTS AND FOR YOU!
What will you do?
- Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients representing the company through telephone customer contact.
- Respond to client inquiries as needed.
- Schedule sales, service, and/or maintenance appointments for customers and follow up with customers as needed.
- Keep customer records and files current and updated in system and send information to customers pertinent to services scheduled to receive or received as per company policy.
- Perform additional administrative functions as directed by manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Friendly and professional telephone demeanor and desire to help others.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practice.
- Experience in call center environment welcomed but not required
- Superior organizational skills and a positive attitude to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment both independently and under supervision.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to work some evenings and every other Saturday.