Customer Service Assistant Manager
What will you do?
- Report to the Customer Care Director, assist with the management of employees, ensure adequate training and ability to perform assigned duties.
- Attend additional recommended training, when needed, to enhance employee development.
- Observe call center employees, provide performance and productivity input, and take appropriate steps to recommend and/or effect changes, when needed, to enhance employee and department performance.
- Keep Customer Care Director informed of any deviations of employees from department standards and performance.
- Conduct monthly call monitoring of Customer Care employees.
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor, and provide exceptional support to company’s internal and external clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of supervisory experience in a call center environment.
- Ability to work evenings and Saturdays on a regular basis.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, company CRM and other business software, as required.
- Moderate logic and math skills.
- Possess a proven track record in: self management, accountability for others, results orientation, customer focus, and integrity.