- Our most powerful sump kit
- Three pumps: two primary pumps (½HP M98 and a ⅓HP M53) and a battery back-up (Perma-Sump 2011)
- Larger, perforated basin with an airtight lid
- Pump stands to keep debris from cloggin the pump's impeller
- High water alarm to warn you if the level of water rises too high
- Two discharge lines to remove the water from your basement
- Must have two designated electrical circuits
Many backup pump manufacturers overinflate their pump's capacity in terms of gallons pumped per hour and hours of running time - creating a false sense of security. For the first time, an independent laboratory has tested the leading retail backup pump systems; the results are clear: the Perma-Seal Backup Pump Systems are your BEST VALUE in backup pump protection!