- Two pumps, a primary (½HP M98) and a battery back-up (Perma-Sump 2011)
- Perforated basin with an airtight lid
- Pump Stand to keep debris from clogging the pump's impeller
- High Water Alarm to warn you if the level of water rises to high
- Discharge line to remove the water from your basement
Many backup pump manufacturers overinflate their pump's capacity in terms of gallons pumped per hour and hours of running time - creating a false sense of security. For the first time, an independent laboratory has tested the leading retail backup pump systems; the results are clear: the Perma-Seal Backup Pump Systems are your BEST VALUE in backup pump protection!