Sewer Backup Prevention
It is not uncommon during heavy rainstorms for municipal sanitary sewers to become overloaded with more volume than they can handle, and the result is sewer backup into basements and other low lying drains in that area. Large quantities of sewage contaminated water can be pushed through floor drains, toilets or showers and can create a potentially dangerous and unhealthy environment in your home.
Sewer Backup Prevention System
Perma-Seal's Sewer Backup Prevention System is the proven solution to protect your home from flooding, dangerous bacteria and property damage.
- We can install double check valve systems for maximum protection
- Installed from the exterior of your home with convenient clean out ports for easy maintenance
- Allows you to use household plumbing even when sewers are flooded
- Lifetime warranty with annual service program
Our unique Sewer Backup Prevention System features:
- Six inch cast iron body valves
- Four bolt removable valve service covers
- Replaceable brass swing check valves
- Two full size cleanouts A. On sewer line to rod towards street
- Cast iron, heavy duty ejector pump has a three year warranty
- Two inch threaded galvanized pipe and fittings on pump discharge line
B. Open (overflow) tee to rod back to the house